I could have probably flown this post to the "About Me" section, but I'm the pilot and I will fly it any which way but loose. I apologize for the diversion, but please enjoy the flight for it should be a fairly smooth one for the next few posts. After that, I can't make any promises. There may be some heavy clouds, rain, and even turbulence...so fasten your seat belts and try to enjoy the flight.
- Just to be clear, this blog is not intended for money making purposes, nor to see how many likes or people i can get to follow me. It serves two purposes: 1: To share testimonial events, opinions, suggestions, potentially a safe and good direction for people, based on my experiences, and to share God's Word.
2: To keep an online journal for my own personal use.
-Sometimes I may be politically correct, and other times ... well, not so much. I like to write the way I speak, so if you are bothered by misuse of commas, ...'s, run-ons, ...'s (my fave), then don't follow the blog or learn to deal.
BIG DISCLAIMER HERE
-Anything I post on here is going to be 100% USDA honest! There's going to be no sugar coating, no icing on the cake, no sprinkles on top, to get you to read my blog or to be my friend. I try to put things I'm passionate about in a nice manner, but sometimes...well, you just gotta let it out.
-I judge no one and even though I may disagree with some, I do not hate anyone, do not condemn anyone, and to reiterate....I JUDGE NO ONE!!!
-If there is a post on here that is not referenced correctly, please don't hesitate to let me know. If you disagree with something, for whatever reason, then don't be afraid to speak up.
- Once again, I'm not here to criticize or judge and am not here to hurt any one's feelings. I just think we all should start speaking the truth - especially when it's related to the ONE AND ONLY!
-I hope you don't hit the exit doors just yet...but if you do...make sure you have your parachute on!
- Beige Lady In Red
No comments:
Post a Comment